My training philosophy is...
- Ensuring a calm and positive reinforcement (no yelling, shouting, intimidation or 'alpha' methods) approach
- Supporting/guiding the dog owner in implementing the training methods
- Providing tailored training to fit the needs of the owner and the dog
I also believe....
- To see results, training must be consistent
- Openness for exploring what works with the individual dog
- Training builds the bond between the dog and his/her owner
My training methods include...
- Positive Reinforcement Techniques such as utilizing those items find the most rewarding (food, toys, affection) in teaching obedience cues and appropriate behavior
- Demonstrating the obedience cues
- Creating a treatment plan for behavior modification and adoption/transition training
- If necessary, providing ongoing technical assistance between visits either over the phone or email.
Once you experience professional dog training, you will wonder why you waited until now. I look forward to working with you and your dog. <